-
October 17th, 2003, 09:24 PM
#71
Inactive Member
-
October 17th, 2003, 10:07 PM
#72
HB Forum Owner
Search RankoChan, but wait, maybe I have more posts per page than you, just search around the first pages. It's in a post of CiprianoMcDohl.
-
October 18th, 2003, 03:33 AM
#73
Inactive Member
I haven't even signed up at the board. Probably never will.
The sad thing is, I could see all these people that do that as fat ten year olds that haven't even hit puberty yet.
-
October 18th, 2003, 11:55 PM
#74
Inactive Member
I have it set to 50 per page.
Ok, I found it. It was on page 1.
can't believe someone saved and posted that...
-
October 20th, 2003, 01:30 AM
#75
HB Forum Owner
My birthday is one day before Sophie's
---
Edit: http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=10665166
---
Edit2: http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=10503425
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 11:06 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
October 20th, 2003, 09:36 PM
#76
Inactive Member
The second one got deleted.
Gawd these people suck.
-
October 20th, 2003, 10:50 PM
#77
HB Forum Owner
The second one got deleted.
It was the "Who wants to be dominated by Ivy?" thread...
-
October 20th, 2003, 11:10 PM
#78
Inactive Member
You've said enough. I say that any person who posts a post like that and isn't really really joking should be shot. Those that are joking and for being so stupid should be shot in the hand they write/wack with.
Cervantes the badass pirate is all mine, baby.
-
October 21st, 2003, 02:31 AM
#79
Inactive Member
-
November 8th, 2003, 02:05 AM
#80
HB Forum Owner
Update/more SoCal2 comments...
- I've seen Raphael's exhibition, and damn, that's pure flamenco dancing (from the southern provinces of Spain) [img]eek.gif[/img] I'm no flamenco expert, but I can tell it's very well done, and the guys who did it surely did it on purpose and they knew what they were doing. I wonder why did they make him French though, he's 75% Spanish, with those clothes, music, stage and exhibition.
- Heiachi doesn't suck as much as I thought, but I still think KOS-MOS would have been teh uber r0x0rz, instead of the old man... though if done properly, she would have made the game far too easy (just imagine the havoc her X?BUSTER move would do, and how terribe would her F?SCYTHE weapon be, being as effective as Astaroth|cheap and as fast as Taki...)
- Ever noticed that when Yoshimitsu sits in the ground does that life recovery move it looks like he's jerking off? That's how he recovers life, LOL!
- I won 2 combats against him just because he flew out and fell...
- For Soul Calibur 3, I want a girl with Sophitia's face and hair, Talim's eyes, Cassandra's breasts, Taki's body proportions, Ivy's butt, Seung Mina's legs, and Xianghua's costumes ^_^; .
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 07, 2003 10:09 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks